Regarding the prints that I post:
- All prints are available to buy at the time of posting. All credit is given to the artist and/or print studio or shop that sells them.
- I don't (usually) post giclee/digital prints unless they are the bomb-diggity.
- I don't post prints simply based on their release, they are simply available to buy at time of posting.
- I don't usually post the paper information but try to stay away from posting prints on non-archival paper.
- I most certainly have allegiances to certain print studios and I don't attempt to hide it.
Here’s another sneak peek at Richard Duardo’s new series “R U LOOKING AT MY ASS”, each is a hand-painted silkscreen, and there are a few color ways. If you’re interested, message me for details since they are not released yet!